- 1 cauliflower
- 200ml cream 18%
- 1 egg
- 250 grams cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of diced bacon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon BeKeto MCT Oil 100% C8
- 1 BeKeto Collagen with unflavoured MCT oil
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees.
- Divide the cauliflower into smaller pieces and cook for 5 minutes in salted water.
- Mix together the cream, egg, harissa and grated cheddar cheese.
- Add collagen with MCT oil.
- Fry the bacon in a hot pan. Put the cauliflower in a casserole dish, pour over the sauce, sprinkle with bacon.
- In the final stage of baking, you can add more grated cheese to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, pour MCT oil over the dish and sprinkle with chives.
- Cauliflower Casserole: (recipe for two servings)
Macro for one serving: Calories: 936.7 kcal Fat: 77.7 g Carbohydrates: 8.8 g Net carbohydrates: 4.7 g Protein: 49.35 g