The recipe for ketogenic pizza is fast and tasty, and at the same time completely allowed.
- 2 eggs,
- 100g grated mozzarella or parmesan cheese,
- tomato puree,
- meat additives: salami, prosciutto (at your discretion),
- vegetable additives: peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes ,
- spices: salt, pepper, oregano, basil, herbes de Provence, arugula.
1. Mix the eggs with the cheese and pour them onto a baking sheet, bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Put the rest of the ingredients as you like, then sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with mozzarella, put back in the oven, this time for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
Macro for one serving: the number of macronutrients depends on the number of additives used. Pizza: (recipe for One serving) Macro per one serving:
- Calories: 778 kcal
- Fat: 60.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Net carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- Protein: 55 g