Keto Strawberry Ice Cream
- 50 ml of cream 30%,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 0.5 teaspoons of erythritol,
- 0.5 teaspoons of ground cardamom,
- 40-50g mascarpone cheese,
- 50-60 g strawberries,
- 1 scoop of MCT powder with strawberry flavor.
- 7 minutes, Freezing time: 1.5 hours
- Whip the cream thoroughly at high speed.
- In a separate bowl, beat the yellow, erythritol, vanilla and cardamom until fluffy.
- In the next step, add the mascarpone cheese and whipped cream.
- Add strawberries to the mass and pour everything into a container.
- Then put in the freezer for 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Stir twice in the first 30 minutes – stirring will make the ice cream fluffy.
- Strawberry keto ice cream is ready Strawberry ice cream: (recipe for two servings)
Macro for one serving: Calories: 250 kcal Fat: 23.2 g Carbohydrates: 6.2 g Net carbohydrates: 5.4 g Protein: 3.6 g
used in this recipe:
MCT Oil Powder – FRESH STRAWBERRY 300G£ 26,90 GBP