For the dough:
- 300g of almond flour
- 30g of erythritol
- 150g of butter
- A pinch of salt
- 500g of cream cheese
- 100ml of lime juice
- 400 ml of cream 30%
- 150g of erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin
- 2 scoops of BeKeto Exogen Ketones with lime flavor
- 250 g of raspberries
- Put in the preheated oven to 175 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Boil the lime juice and gelatin, cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with erythritol for 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate dish, beat the cream until thick.
- Combine whipped cream and cream cheese and mix at low speed until ingredients are combined.
- Finally, add the lime juice with gelatin and lime ketones.
- Pour the resulting mass onto a baking tray with the previously baked cake and put in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Heat the raspberries with two tablespoons of water, let cool.
- Pour the resulting jam over the cheesecake.
Macro per serving: Calories: 398.8 kcal Fat: 32 g Carbohydrates: 20.5 g Net carbohydrates: 15.5 g Protein: 16.3 g
used in this recipe:
Exogenous Ketones – Fresh Lime£ 24,90 GBP