Ingredients for 4 pancakes:
- 3 eggs,
- 120g of almond flour,
- 30g of butter,
- a little frying oil (can be coconut).
- Mix the products together, remembering that the butter should be at room temperature
- Pour the dough into the hot pan with hot oil.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, until the dough is golden brown.
- Stuff as desired Pancakes: (recipe for two portions)
Macro for one serving:
- Calories: 550.7 kcal
- Fat: 52 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7 g
- Net carbohydrates: 9.5 g
- Protein: 21.5 g