Thai Salad Wraps with Prawns
Preparation time: 15 min.
Difficulty level (1-4): 2
- – 200 g of shrimp
- – 1 tablespoon of butter
- – a few leaves of butter lettuce
- – ½ avocado
- – ½ chilli peppers
- – 2-3 tablespoons of fresh coriander
- – 2 tablespoons of BeKeto ™ MCT Oil
- – 2 teaspoons coconut amino acids (optional)
- – Salt and pepper
- Cut the chilli peppers into thin strips and finely chop the coriander.
- Preheat a frying pan and put the butter in it. Then add the prawns and cook for about 4-5 minutes. At the last minute (approx. 1 minute before the end), add the previously cut chillies and coriander.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocados into smaller pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, BeKeto ™ MCT Oil, and coconut amino acids.
- On a plate, place the butter lettuce leaves. Add the shrimp, avocado and sauce over the lettuce leaves.. ORIENTAL, EXOTIC AND KETOGENIC.
Macro per serving:
- Calories: 715 kcal
- Fat: 61.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7 g
- Net carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 43.9 g
used in this recipe:
MCT Oil C8 + C10 500ML£ 14,90 GBP
MCT Oil 100% C8 500ML£ 17,90 GBP