MCT Oil C8 + C10 500ML
£ 14,90 GBP
MCT Oil C8 + C10 from BeKeto™ is a dynamic blend of high quality medium-chain fats (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) to support the production of ketone bodies in your body. It is made up of 60% caprylic acid (C8). The remaining 40% is capric acid (C10). MCT fats bypass the standard digestion process and go directly to the liver, so they have an effect just minutes after consumption. They increase energy levels and reduce the feeling of hunger.
BeKeto™ MCT C8 + C10 is sourced from Canada and the coconuts from which it is made are from controlled, organic farming. It is ideal for people who are in their first period of MCT oil use. For those who are already fully adapted to MCT supplementation, we recommend MCT Pure C8 oil.
Out of stock
Curbs appetite and gives a feeling of satiety
Supports cognitive brain processes, mental clarity and memory
Supports increased exercise performance and overall strength
Provides a quick boost of stable energy through a dynamic blend of C8 and C10 acids
Supports thermogenesis for fat burning and weight loss
Supports digestion with antiviral and antibacterial properties
We believe that health is the most important thing we have. All our ingredients are of proven origin. We use organic and 'raw' ingredients whenever possible. We care about you and what you put in your body, because we believe that we are what we eat.
BeKeto is one of a dozen or so companies in the world(!) that use raw powdered cocoa beans in their products. They are the healthiest, least processed, and on top of that they contain healthy cocoa fat! Quality, not quantity. Always.
We're sure you've heard it before, but the fewer ingredients a product has, the better it is. We are constantly reviewing our manufacturing process and looking at what we can do to further reduce the number of ingredients, while still maintaining the highest health and taste benefits of the products. This is exactly what happened with our MCT oil powders! They currently contain only MCT oil and acacia fibre. They are gluten-free and vegan. It couldn't be simpler. We are changing for you.
Today, around 90% of our products are plant-based, and on top of that, can be used by vegans. We limit meat-based ingredients to meet the needs of low-carbohydrate Bequetonians who are vegan or vegetarian by the way. However, for Keto Collagen and Keto Protein Isolate, we decided that switching to plant-based ingredients would harm the quality of these products, so we stayed with beef collagen (grass-fed) and whey protein isolate (dairy-based).
We are fully aware of the origin of our products as we are direct importers of the raw materials we use. Our goal is to control the entire supply chain and production processes. We do this to increase the quality of BeKeto products. Additionally, we require guarantees that they are sourced in sustainable, fair conditions, usually from local suppliers.
Even if this means higher production costs or sourcing more expensive raw materials, we always carefully select the highest quality ingredients for our products. Our ultimate goal is your complete satisfaction, because we have a healthy obsession with the customer.
BLEND MCT (C8 + C10)
MCT C8, otherwise known as caprylic acid, is the number one fastest, most easily absorbed medium-chain triglycerides, which are converted into ketones, directly improving mental clarity and memory, as well as providing antifungal and antimicrobial support for the entire immune system. C8 + C10 MCT oil contains 60% caprylic acid (C8) and 40% caprylic acid (C10). It is made in Canada from organically sourced coconuts.
MCT C10 or capric acid is the second best medium-chain triglyceride, which helps the body produce a large amount of ketones. As the most effective antifungal fatty acid, it supports your immune system and digestion, increasing your body's ability to fight infection. C8 + C10 MCT oil is absorbed slightly slower than pure C8 due to the longer chain caprylic acid it contains. We would recommend it to any Becketonians who are starting out on the adventure of MCT supplementation.